Wagon Train - 68th Anniversary
June 3 through June 10, 2017
Stateline, Nevada to Placerville, California
Ride with us in Celebration of
California and Nevada’s
only bi-state historic event!
THE 68th ANNUAL HIGHWAY 50 ASSOCIATION WAGON TRAIN
Please print out "Registration" and "Rules of the Road" at top-right column, fill them out, and send them in along with your check. Send Food Orders Directly to Caterer.
Arrive at the designated starting point the evening before departure. If you have questions please email or call the Event Coordinator.
- Dianna Newborn, Vice President
Email | (530) 677-2871
- All Dress and Wagons or Buggies must be Authentic Era - Please check with officials. No T-shirts, tank tops, halter tops or shorts.
- Pow Wow each night at the Lead Hitch.
- Wagon Train operates by “Rules of the Road” - see with forms above.
- Shuttle service available to move support vehicles daily.
- No rides sold or registrations taken after 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 10, 2017, at Pollock Pines.
- Water available.
- Persons who wish to ride as passengers will be given special help and referral to Teamsters with seat space. Passengers may NOT move from wagon to wagon during the trip.
- Teamsters usually charge per day to help subsidize their expenses; this is in addition to the daily or full trip registration fee.