June 1st through June 9th, 2013
Ride with us in Celebration of
California and Nevada’s
ONLY BI-STATE HISTORIC EVENT!!
The 64th ANNUAL HIGHWAY 50 ASSOCIATION WAGON TRAIN!
Saturday, June 1, 2013
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Rendezvous and Registration & Kickoff, BBQ
~Sunset Cruise on the Paddle Wheeler (Hosted by Mark Twain)
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Stateline, Nevada to Amacker Ranch, Meyers, CA
- Evening BBQ for Participants
Monday, June 3, 2013
Amacker Ranch to Tamarack Pines Cutoff
- BBQ and Entertainment
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
46 Mile Tract Cutoff to Kyburz, CA
- Private evening activities
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
LAYOVER DAY at Kyburz on the River
- Private activities
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Kyburz to Fresh Pond
- BBQ & activities (Public Welcome)
Friday, June 7, 2013
Fresh Pond to High Hill Ranch, Camino, CA
Mid-morning “Wagons in the Pines ” in Pollock Pines
- Pancake breakfast, music & Dancing, crafters, pony rides. Then on to Camino Community Events. Then on to High Hill Ranch for an evening of “Open Mike” COWBOY POETRY, hosted by POET JIM KING, Country Balladeer Ron Scofield And “Hickory Wind”.
- New York Steak BBQ & Beer & Wine (Public participation Welcome!!)
Saturday, June 8, 2013
High Hill Ranch to “Old Hangtown”, Placerville, CA
- BROADWAY Crafters, Food, Art, Entertainment
- DOWNTOWN: BBQ rib cookoff, live entertainment, kids games, Beer & Food, shootouts “END OF THE TRAIL PARTY”
- Placerville Drive: BBQ, Live music for dancing and listening
Sunday, June 9, 2013
Wagon Train Disbands for another Year
Time to get ready for the 65th Annual Highway 50 Association Wagon Train
In June –2014!
Please print out "Registration" and "Rules of the Road at top-right column, fill them out, and send them in along with your check.
Arrive at the designated starting point the evening before departure. If you have questions please email or call the Event Coordinator. Period Dress Required - All Participants Must Register!
WAGON TRAIN QUESTIONS?
JUNE 7th, 2013: COWBOY POETRY, NEW YORK STEAK BBQ, WESTERN MUSIC, COLD BEER AND WINE.
Featuring: Jim King, Ron Scofield, and Hickory Wind.
5:30 P.M. - Pony Express Swearing In Ceremony at the Wagons
6:30 P.M. - "Open Mic" for all you Aspiring Poets
7:30 P.M. - Evening entertainment featuring poet Jim King, and the great music of the Hickory Wind.
So, grab your camp chair, a jacket, and your favorite cowboy poem and join us for a great Wagon Train Evening of fun, food, and entertainment!!